Instagram - @cueclubz

CueClubz's Instagram - follow @cueclubz

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Draw for 27th National Closed

The annual snooker event of the year is just around the corner as X Club Snooker, Chan Sow Lin plays host to the 27th National Closed Snooker Championship 2015.

Preliminary Round matches starts on 24 November and plays through to the Final on 4 December.

As Rory is currently in UK preparing for his UK Championship, therefore he will not be able to defend his National title this year.

Draw - 27th National Closed Snooker Championship 2015

X Club - Snooker, Pool & Dart
Jalan Dua, Chan Sow Lin,
55200 Kuala Lumpur
( Next to Hyundai Showroom, Chan Sow Lin)

18 comments:

  1. Your approach to this topic is unique and informative. I am writing an article for our school paper and this post has helped me. Thanks.

    pool and snooker tables manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your approach to this topic is unique and informative. I am writing an article for our school paper and this post has helped me. Thanks.

    pool and snooker tables manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. สมัครบาคาร่าออนไลน์ I wonder how to made this article correctly
    สมัครบาคาร่าออนไลน์ I want to ask how to write it to be great like this article
    สมัครบาคาร่าออนไลน์ I like it so much how can I contract the author

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า 188bet that was amazing article
    ทางเข้า 188bet I never seen this article before and I need to be like you
    ทางเข้า 188bet i wonder how to contract with the writer that I want to do bussiness with you

    ReplyDelete